5 Tips to Keep Your Plants Happy When You’re Away
Try these 5 tips next time you leave your babies home on vacation!
1. Sprinkle mulch over freshly watered soil to lock in the moisture.
2. Ask your neighbor, friend or desk buddy to water your plants while you’re gone.
3. Put a saucer under each pot to collect excess moisture and help it get re-absorbed.
4. Move your plants out of direct sunlight to avoid drying them out.
5. Put your plants in the bath or sink to keep them in a humid, moist environment.