10 US Trips to Take in Your Lifetime
You don’t have to leave the United States to have a memorable experience.
These destinations are worth checking out.
- Take a road trip down the iconic Route 66.
- Go gator watching in the Florida Everglades.
- Take a sophisticated stroll on the High Line in New York City.
- Witness an actual lava flow at Hawaii Island’s Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
- Take in the ancient adobe buildings of Taos Pueblo. This 1,000-year-old community is just outside of Taos, New Mexico.
- Experience the charms of the “Forest City” – Savannah, Georgia.
- Indulge your wild side by taking on Kingda Ka. Located at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey, it’s the world’s tallest roller coaster.
- Experience the majesty of Alaska’s glaciers by taking a glacier tour in Juneau.
- Watch the sunset from Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse in Maine’s Acadia National Park.