5 Lifestyle Hacks to Help With Anxiety
While there’s no miracle cure for anxiety, these simple life changes may help reduce it.
1. Make your bed every morning Making your bed in the morning can give you a fresh start to the day and sense of accomplishment.
2. Silence your phone Keeping your phone on silent can help alleviate anxiety from unexpected calls or texts.
3. Limit your screentime Studies show that people who use social media less are happier and less anxious.
4. Try a mindfulness practice Yoga and meditation help you stay in the present moment and be better equipped to deal with anxiety.
5. Cut toxic people out of your life Hit the block button if someone in your life is making you anxious or upset.